Saturday 4 June 2011

2005 ktm 125sx rear break is not working?

we will have the bike up on a stand and spin back tire and hit the break and it will stop instantly, but when you get on it and start riding the breaks just don%26#039;t work at all. we have changed the break fluid, the break pads are fine and we have bled them.





any help would be greatly appreciated for i am going riding friday|||I would just change that brake pads and if that doesn%26#039;t work then I suggest taking it to a local shop that fixes dirt bikes. Good Luck!|||Sounds like it%26#039;s worn down, most likely. I would suggest changing the brakepads completely, because my guess is that they have gotten quite worn down and therefore slips when there is a lot more weight on the wheel. It could also be that the brakes are damaged, or that something has gotten caught in the internal system. Try cleaning the whole brake system, change the tube and remember to air it when done. As I said, change brakepads.