Saturday 4 June 2011

Was break fluid the cause of this?

Yesterday night, I was changing my break fluid. I did notice that I spilled some of it onto the bumper of my car, and this morning there is a grey spot on the same area. Did break fluid really cause the skin to crack overnight?? I didn%26#039;t clean it because it didn%26#039;t seem like a big deal to me.|||Yep brake fluid eats paint just read the back label and it will say not to get on a painted surface.|||Break fluid will eat the paint right off a car.|||yes that stuff is deadly to paint. goto the dealer or a auto finishers store and see if they have the factory paint in a spray can and spray it on there and put some clear coat on it and after it dries good buff the bumper|||yep brake fluid can cause that and also peel the paint too if it gets on the paint.