Friday 7 October 2011

Fluid? discharge? i think it's amniotic fluid...please help!!?

I'm not quite sure, but I'm going in to start to have my baby on Sunday. Today I noticed a BIG change in my discharge. I'm having more white creamy discharge and my underwear and saturated with clear liquid kind of like water. I'm having cramps like pressure but I have been having that for a long time and I was told that was normal. Should I go to the hospital or just continue to monitor everything? How fast should contractions start coming after your water breaks?
Fluid? discharge? i think it's amniotic fluid...please help!!?
If your water broke your doctor needs to know, so you should go to the hospital to be evaluated. A simple swab test will tell if it's amniotic fluid or not. If you're ruptured, you may go into labor on your own within hours, but some women do not and end up being induced, because after being ruptured for about 18 hours your risk for infection raises exponentially.



Please call your doctor.
Fluid? discharge? i think it's amniotic fluid...please help!!?
You can go to the hospital and they will check to see if indeed your water has broken. I would go just to be on the safe side.
You probably lost your mucus plug and your water broke.

Continue to monitor your cramps, it may be early labor.

My contractions didn't start at all after my water broke.

Congrats and good luck!
  • listview bug
  • msdn
  •