Friday 7 October 2011

Lots of leaking fluid in the morning...?

I'm now 40w4d pregnant. For the passed week or so I've woken up to pee when I stand there is so much fluid build up that it just drips down my leg. Not enough to completely soak my pants but enough to make me have to change them. It's not thick or colored and doesn't have any smell. At first I thought my water was breaking but when I went to the Dr. they said that it wasn't. This is about the 5th time it has happened to me. What is it?
Lots of leaking fluid in the morning...?
Just a heavy discharge...I did it with my 2nd son. Don't worry about it unless there is blood in it. You can wear a pad just to feel more comfortable. Just watch it very carefully cause I did it and my labor with my son was only 3 hours.
Lots of leaking fluid in the morning...?
urine?
fluid is normal, but if its stinks then that means that your private part is infected and you need to go to the doctor.

mines please

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
maybe its just you have a full bladder (as most people do first thing i nthe morning) and you baby is laying on it, and when you stand up its putting more pressure on it, forcing some pee to come out
I don't know but I experienced the same thing in both pregnancies, and one time it was amniotic fluid. My only thought was it is cervical fluid that had built up in the night in the vaginal vault - it's where your cervix and a little beyond. It could be urine too, with that baby pushing on your bladder when you stand up it perhaps it's too much for your sphincter.
maybe it was urine.
  • clear up black spot
  • delegates
  •