Friday 7 October 2011

Possibly leaking amniotic fluid?

I know I already asked but I didn't really get a definite answer, so here I go again. Today I went swimming to ease my pregnancy symptoms, and when I got back inside, I changed out of my swim suit and wrapped a towel around myself, i was pretty much dried off. I sat on the bed to put my shorts on, and got up and went back to the bathroom. When I came back into my bedroom I noticed a pretty big wet mark on my bed where I sat, it wasn't like alot, because Ive been expecting a big gush when my water breaks, but if it were just because i got out of the pool and still had water on me, there was too much for that. I havent been feeling any contractions or anything, but I was just wondering if anyone else has leaked maybe a bit of their fluid and hasn't known it.

By the way, since the wet spot, I havent had constant leaking, Im wet down there, and its not thick like vaginal discharge, its like water wet, but not dripping or leaking, should I be going to the hospital or am I over-reacting.
Possibly leaking amniotic fluid?
Hi,



I did %26quot;spring a leak%26quot; as my doctor called it the night before my son was born.



A dog bit at my ankle and I jumped thus is how i sprang my leak. I thought I just pee'd. At my check up the next morning they said because of the leak they were just going to go ahead and break my water. Which they did and my son flew out.



So it is possible but I think that in your case maybe it was from just being in the pool. If you have any concern tho you should contact your doctor.
Possibly leaking amniotic fluid?
I leaked when my water broke with 1 of my kids. It was just little dripping. My contractions were weird too. I kept thinking I had to go to the bathroom. I went to the hospital because the bathroom trips were annoying and the constant wet feeling bothered me and they told me I was in labor and that my water broke. I was 4 cm so they admitted me.



Then they took that crochet hook looking thing and ripped the water bag more and the gush happened.



It was a relief but then the contractions came strong.