Saturday 24 September 2011

Are these the same arguments or not? i say no my father says yes?

ok yesterday my father and I were arguing whether or not I should was my truck. I said no he said yes.



my argument was that I will fix any thing that breaks and change the fluids and basic stuff like that, but I will not wash it because to me that seems pointless.



his argument was that it keeps the truck looking nice and not washing it was like taking a dump and not wiping you butt.



how are wiping your butt and washing a truck remotely similar?



personally i dont care what the truck looks like as long as it runs.
Are these the same arguments or not? i say no my father says yes?
Forget the analogy its not the real issue. The real issue is if he is paying for anything related to the truck at all...insurance..ANY repairs or upkeep, then he has a say in how the truck should be cared for. If he isnt and you are paying all costs yourself then he has no say in it.
Are these the same arguments or not? i say no my father says yes?
Thank you, Grasshopper.

Report Abuse


Is this the best argument you two can come up with? This is just stupid.
wow......i rly dnt care how the vehicle looks either...as long as it runs ur good!!! tell him 2 %26quot;clean his truck%26quot; lol...well yea, ur right.....in mii opinion.
Well not to be rude or anything, but I have to go with your father on this one. Not washing your truck and not cleaning up after yourself after you use the bathroom are the same things. Look at it this way...Your truck is your butt. The dirt and mud probably on it is the %26quot;bathroom%26quot; on your butt. Get it?
Your father is right. In addition to having the truck look good, washing also preserves the paint so that the structure does not corrode. Your argument is similar to that of someone who would say that he does not have to bathe or wear clean clothes because he does dirty work such as construction.
if you want to ride around in a rolling garbage can, it's your choice....



take care.
  • hair spray
  • Is it possible to execute Windows Script Hosting procedures in a web page script
  •