Wednesday 21 September 2011

I am 35 weeks, 4 days pregnant with 1st. Could I be leaking fluid?

At about 7 am this morning I was laying in the bed on my left side and gently rolled to my back to tell my husband bye and had this %26quot;trickle%26quot; run out. It was enough to soak my shorts and get the bed a little wet. Immediately got up and went to the bathroom, thinking maybe it was urine but when I wiped it was clear with no distinct smell. I then sat down and peepee'd quite a bit. After changing I laid back down and nothing else has happened since except for some cramping that I've been experiencing for about a week now. Should I be worried that its fluid leaking/my %26quot;water%26quot; breaking or is it possible that it could just be a bit of urine?
I am 35 weeks, 4 days pregnant with 1st. Could I be leaking fluid?
It sounds like it was just urine, but if you aren't sure then call your doctor. They might want to check you in the office. A simple swab test can detect the presence of amniotic fluid. If you're ruptured, they need to know about it because you will be at high risk for infection if you don't go into labor within the next 24 hours.
I am 35 weeks, 4 days pregnant with 1st. Could I be leaking fluid?
if you start to leek a lot more it could be if you do then ring your doctor
it could be either urine or fluid, with my second child i leaked fluid it just kept getting my underwear damp. with this pregnancy i have normal discharge that is just clear and watery and have been having alot more then usually but was told its not my water lol. so its always best to get it checked out if you think it could be your water. if happens again go get it checked out.