Saturday 24 September 2011

Did my water just break?

i'm pretty sure it did and my mom said it did but this is what happened: ok, i was sleeping and woke up with a pain in my back and then all of a sudden i was wet. it just sort of gushed out real quick and then stopped before i had a chance to try and stop it (like if i had peed my pants i coulda stopped it) then it stated to trickle then it stopped. i stood up to go to the bathroom and more came out. i went pee and when i wiped there was the tinyest little spot of blood. i've been getting more small gushes and trickles of fluid since the big one. its all clear fluid and doesn't smell like anything. i'm not really having strong contractions but there is a knot in the middle of my lower back. and my lower abdomen is slightly crampy. i called my mom and she said my water broke. i called my boyfriend and let him know..i'm supposed to call him back if anything changes drastically. so...from what i've said...did my water break?? i'm 38 weeks and 3 days
Did my water just break?
im guessing u dont want to go to the hospital yet but when your water breaks u may not have long even if the contractions arent painful and id say that your water definately broke so you might wanna go to the hospital like NOW
Did my water just break?
So let me get this straight, you might be about to give birth, so you logged onto yahoo. I pity your poor child when it's born.
honey why the heck are you online asking strangers this, especially if your own MOTHER said it did? if you are worried then yes go to the hospital. if you are bleeding definately go. something could be wrong

so get off the pc and GO





goodluck

hope the babies okay
sounds like they have gone

keep an eye on your pains and think about calling the hospital they may want to see you to make sure all is ok



x x x x
lol hun get to your hospital your gonna have a baby

congrats!!!!
Yea, sounds like it. I am pretty sure mine has too, I am fixing to call the doc. Good Luck, and God Bless
Yes, it sounds like your water broke for sure, you better get to the hospital, cause if you don't have anybody there with you, you don't want to take a chance of having to deliver the baby by yourself. What if he/she might need medical attention or you for that matter?! Besides I've never heard of anyone delivering a baby by themselves before, unless they are trying to hide something, and that wouldn't be healthy either. I hope this helps and good luck!
Why the crap are you on your computer. Obviously something is happening. Go to the hospital.
Congrats sweetie, your in the first stage of labor. Time those contractions. Cal your boyfriend back he needs to be there with you. Call L%26amp;D and let them know whats going on they may want to see you now, or they may want you to time the contractions and come when the get stronger or you start bleeding. Congrats
yes your water has broken, you need to go to the hospital. if your baby is exposed for too long it can get an infection. my water broke before i had any contractions (which is rare) and as soon as i got to the hospital i had to lay down the entire time - it was awful. it wont smell, its not supposed to. you are having your baby within the next 24 hours girl! you better go now (if you already havent)



DONT BOTHER TIMING YOUR CONTRACTIONS YOUR WATER HAS ALREADY BROKEN GO TO THE HOSPITAL OTHERWISE YOUR BABY MAY GET AN INFECTION I SWEAR
My waters broke without contractions with both my kids.Apparently there are back waters and main waters as i was confused as mine seemed to go twice but be careful as my daughter was born 20mins after waters broke with no contractions before they went. go get yourself checked out x