Wednesday 21 September 2011

Did my water break or what is going on?

For the past week I have been losing my mucous plug for several day, and noticed I was losing some fluid. This morning my husband called while I was at work and said there was a bog foot by foot spot on my side of the bed, and it also had sine yellowish discharge in it. I did change my underwear last night due to more discharge and this morning, but I was so tired I didn't notice anything else. What do you think it is??
Did my water break or what is going on?
I think you need to ask a doctor, not a geologist
Did my water break or what is going on?
Maybe this questions is most appropriate under Health%26gt;Women's Health
If you're in the 9th month, you should be scheduled for weekly appts with your OB... call his phone #. Even on the weekends, the answering service will forward the call or message him if emergency. He may want to check you out before regular appt.



You may have lost the hard plug, or your body is trying to make new which sometimes happens when effacement and dilation began in the last few weeks.



Pack your bags...