Friday 16 September 2011

I have a car problem can you help??

I got a toyota corolla, for some reason only my right break works. I changed the calliper and bled the breaks and all of a sudden my left break quit working. when i pump the breaks no fluid comes out of my left beak line and my break fluid is full, my right one seems to be working fine, i dont get it. Can you help me?
I have a car problem can you help??
Go back and bleed in proper order starting from the furthest bleeder valve from the master cylinder.... Remove master cylinder cap bleed passenger rear, drivers rear, passenger front, then drivers front. do not gravity bleed if you do not have a pressure bleeder you can manually bleed this takes 2 people heres how to do it....(do not allow master cylinder to become empty during bleed) Pump the brake pedal until firm (3-6) times hold the brake pedal and open the bleeder valve allow fluid to drain and brake pedal to drop to the floor close valve before the brake pedal is released if this dont work you may have a bad proportioning valve if thats the case try tapping it while gravity bleeding the left problem caliper or replace with new. sometimes the proportioning valve can shut pressure off to the replaced hydraulic part if proper bleeding procedure wasnt followed and air is introduced to the closed system. good luck
I have a car problem can you help??
master cylinder orifice clogged clean or replace cylinder
Your best scenario is that the left caliper is seized-up. Your worst scenario is the equalization valve in the brake master cyclinder is gone.