Wednesday 21 September 2011

I changed the right axcel on my 92 dodge caravan and it still makes a clicking sound and now it leaks fluid?

the axcel broke so i changed it and it still makes the clicking sound and it is leaking transmission fluid from the axcel how can i fix it
I changed the right axcel on my 92 dodge caravan and it still makes a clicking sound and now it leaks fluid?
it more than likely damaged the seal that goes in on the outer part of the transmission and that may be some of the noise your hearing from it that will be the leak part of it anyway,as for the clicking sound the axle may be running in a bind because of a broken motor mount or a transmission mount and that may have been what caused this to happen to begin with,id check it if i were you,good luck with it.
I changed the right axcel on my 92 dodge caravan and it still makes a clicking sound and now it leaks fluid?
your welcome,i hope you have a good repair manual handy,it might help out some also,good luck.

Report Abuse