Wednesday 21 September 2011

Intercourse with one sex worker, condom broken before ejaculation, I scared about AIDS? Please help me?

I changed the broken condom and used the fresh one, I scared about the vaginal fluid HIV transmittal. Please help me. My sex partner is a call girl.
Intercourse with one sex worker, condom broken before ejaculation, I scared about AIDS? Please help me?
Why weren't you scared about AIDS before you hired the prostitute?
Intercourse with one sex worker, condom broken before ejaculation, I scared about AIDS? Please help me?
Gonna have to get tested. This is why you shouldn't pay for sex, because you don't know who else paid before you ;o)
yup chances are you have aids... you're gonna die a slow painful death :(
I so hope this isn't a serious question, but I'll answer anyway.



#1...don't use hookers, you're an idiot if you do. That's like playing with fire. #2....if you truly believe you've been exposed you need to go to a doctor or the clinic. I think they can lessen your chances of %26quot;catching%26quot; the virus if they start you on the therapy right away. You'll have to be tested repeatedly over the coming months, and I would advise refraining from sexual activity until you're sure you don't have something.
Get educated
chances of you getting aids is little.... for the fact the vaginal fuids have bacteria in it to kill the hiv virus.. but if you had a cut on your penis and she had a cut on her vagina... its a problem. but the chances of you getting herpes, and all skin to skin contact std is greater.... get checked! asap..
Yo aids is awesome you can walk the street naked showing your aids infested dick